PROMASCentral.com is a secure, password protected interface through which owners, tenants, guests, vendors and associations can access the online account. PROMAS Central provides:
- Owner accessible statements in PDF format matching the statement layout of those capable of being printed.
- Documents the manager wants the owner to see, such as invoices, photos, agreements, letters, inspection documents.
- Web-based profile information that makes it easy to communicate with all or groups of owners.
- The same for tenants.
- A way to backup PROMAS data to the internet.
- Accept payments from tenants, owners and applicants.
- Accept on-line work requests from tenants and email work orders to vendors.
Statements, documents and transaction activity are accessible by the client and the manager. Statements and transaction activity are published on a predetermined schedule while documents can be published on demand.
The client, once a login account has been set up and verified, can look at current and previously published statements; see the detail activity for a time period determined by the manager; and review any documents that are associated with his account.